Tickle Your Child's Imagination & Problem-Solving Skills with This DIY Vehicle Project Set
The Autonomous Vehicle Kit was developed with the support of engineers engaged in R&D at Ford Otosan and designed with developing children’s coding and engineering skills in mind. This kit is perfect for children between the ages of 11 and 14 who are interested in learning about the technologies that are currently shaping the world and their futures. The Autonomous Vehicle Kit covers topics like artificial intelligence, autonomous systems, and advanced-level robotic coding. Additionally, it provides a strong foundation for kids to explore sensor technology, automotive engineering, and computer programming through hands-on learning.
The tools found in the Autonomous Vehicle Kit facilitate their learning process by delivering the wonders of today’s most advanced technologies in an accessible and easy-to-use fashion. Your child will have access to an Arduino-based Twin coding module, a DC motors, a proximity sensor, an ultrasonic sensor, jumper cables, and a USB data cable, and much more to create countless innovations. With the help of a fun guide and the easy-to-use Twinner app, children can use block codes to operate their autonomous cars.
This kit is truly an open-ended STEAM dream - our goal is to encourage children to use their intrinsic curiosity to drive the learning process and the kit is here to facilitate this process. Designed to be compatible with the LEGO® bricks, our kit empowers kids to unleash their imagination. They can incorporate their own designs into the projector to create an endless number of new, dynamic innovations. Who knows what great inventions will be brought out of your child’s imagination after playing with the Autonomous Vehicle Kit?
By purchasing this kit, you will also be donating to Twin’s Science Movement Campaign. Your donation will deliver science kits to the most disadvantaged rural areas around the globe to children who require inclusive and equitable education. We believe that the learning opportunities, human knowledge, and love grow only by sharing!
- Helps children learn the concepts of self-driving care technologies
- Develops imagination & problem-solving skills
- Explores how artificial intelligence is changing transportation dynamics
- Perfect past time & bonding for kids and parents
- Build the vehicles of the future
- Recipient of the World Economic Forum’s Smart Toy Award
- Color: blue
- Materials: twin modules
- Dimensions: 30"H x 22.5"L x 15"W
- Autonomous robot design
- Problem solving
- Autonomous Vehicle Kit (Blue)
- Ships Internationally
- Expected Delivery: Aug 18 - Aug 24
- Expected International Delivery: Aug 30 - Sep 4
- Returns accepted within 30 days of shipment for orders within the Contiguous US.