Continue your UX/UI design journey by learning design principles as they apply to Android mobile development. You'll first dive into the fundamentals of UX design, then master the principles of Android Material Design--the latest visual language developed by Google. On top of that, you'll bring your wireframes and designs to life in Photoshop, learn how to develop your app within the Android Studio development environment, and more--rounding out your skill set as a bona fide designer.
- Understand UX design fundamentals & apply them towards Android app development w/ over 9 hours of content
- Master Android design basics: colors, typography, icons & more
- Utilize Android material design UI patterns
- Use Adobe Photoshop to craft wireframe & page designs
- Install & utilize the Android Studio IDE to develop for Android
- Build a real, working app to add buttons, set colors, etc.
Deimantas Brandišauskas is a passionate mobile UX/UI designer and Front-End Developer who firmly believes that well-designed apps are just as important as well-built apps. He sees UX design as all about creating relationships between users and technology, and boasts over 5 years of experience in front-end development. His workflow involves going from initial app idea to a polished, well-developed app. For more details on the course and instructor, click here
This course is hosted by StackSkills, the premier eLearning destination for discovering top-shelf courses on everything from coding—to business—to fitness, and beyond!