Are you familiar with self-driving cars? Speech recognition technology? These things would not be possible without the help of Machine Learning--the study of pattern recognition and prediction within the field of computer science. This course is taught by Stanford-educated, Silicon Valley experts that have decades of direct experience under their belts. They will teach you, in the simplest way possible (and with major visual techniques), to put Machine Learning and Python into action. With these skills under your belt, your programming skills will take a whole new level of power.
- Get introduced to Machine Learning w/ 14.5 hours of instruction
- Learn from a team w/ decades of practical experience in quant trading, analytics & e-commerce
- Understand complex subjects w/ the help of animations
- Use hundreds of lines of source code w/ comments to implement natural language processing & machine learning for text summarization, text classification in Python
- Learn in a fun & exciting manner
- Study natural language processing w/ Python
- Study sentiment analysis
Loonycorn includes Janani Ravi, Vitthal Srinivasan, Swetha Kolalapudi, and Navdeep Singh. Between the four of them, they have studied at Stanford, IIM Ahmedabad, and the IITs, and have spent years (decades, actually) working in tech around the world.
- Janani: seven years at Google (New York, Singapore); studied at Stanford; also worked at Flipkart & Microsoft
- Vitthal: worked at Google (Singapore) & studied at Stanford; Flipkart, Credit Suisse & INSEAD too
- Swetha: Early Flipkart employee, IIM Ahmedabad & IIT Madras alum
- Navdeep: longtime Flipkart employee & IIT Guwahati alum
This dream team strongly believes they have hit upon a neat way of teaching complicated tech courses in a funny, practical, engaging way!
For more details on this course and instructor, click here
. This course is hosted by StackSkills, the premier eLearning destination for discovering top-shelf courses on everything from coding—to business—to fitness, and beyond!