AKVIS Coloriage manipulates the colors of an image: from colorizing old black and white photos from your family album to replacing colors in your color photos. It creates natural-looking colorization in a quick and entertaining manner. It works equally well for coloring portraits, landscapes, fashion, and still life. The skin, sky, verdure, and tree color patterns help users to select realistic colors for their pictures. Coloriage is as easy to use as a coloring book. No layers manipulation, no complicated techniques, no more hours of frustration attempting to get just the look you want - everything is done with a few brush strokes.
- Add color to black & white photos
- Add color to sketch drawings; book illustrations, manga, & comics art
- Replace colors on a colored photo
- Try different color schemes for interior & exterior design
- Perform selective desaturation or colorization of areas on a photo
PCWorld: "Akvis Coloriage does a nice job of automating colorizing...it is an easy program to master and the results can be quite appealing."
CNET: "You don't have to worry about layers or the setting of borders for the parts you need to work on. This plugin automatically recognizes borders and gets it right most of the time."
Akvis Coloriage: Home Deluxe
- Non-commercial use
- Plugin + standalone
- Automatic Colorization
- Multicolor Mode
- Color Library
- Variations of Colorization
- Recolor Brush
- History Brush
- Save & Load Strokes
- Color space: RGN, CMYK, Lab, Grayscale, 8/16 bits, 32 bits
- Image format: TIFF, JPEG, BMP, PNG, RAW, DNG, PSD
- Devices: 2