Welcome to the newest version of the world's leading RAW photo-editing software. RAW files don't compress image data like JPEG and other formats, delivering extremely high-quality photos, but with enormous file sizes. AfterShot Pro 3 resolves this file size issue with its efficient RAW converter, allowing you to seamlessly upload, edit, and manage extremely high quality photos without inflicting any damage. This is the photo software to take your pictures to their highest heights.
- Take total control of your photo workflow from the moment you take the shot, while unleashing the flexibility of RAW imaging
- Watermark your photos to enhance your brand or add important information
- Regain more of the detail & tone from your overexposed photos with enhanced Highlight Recovery
- Edit portraits faster & easier w/ Blemish Remover's circle, brush, polygon & freehand tools
- Browse, preview & download free/for-purchase preset photo looks in the Image Preset Library
- Make & share your own lens corrections
- Access a wide variety of plug-ins from big camera brands like Nikon & Canon
- Share your photos & settings w/ friends and family
- Use dynamic camera updates to get the latest camera profiles as soon as they're available
- Mac OS X 10.7.3 or later (32-bit and 64-bit editions)
- Windows 10
- 2 GB of RAM
- 250MB hard disk space
- 1024x768 resolution with 16-bit color display
- Internet connection required for online help or program update
- Redemption: must redeem within 30 days of purchase
- Version 3
- Image formats: JPG, TIFF
- RAW file support from most leading camera manufacturers: ARW, CR2, CRW, DCR, DNG, MRW, NEF, NRW, ORF, PEF, RAW, RW2, RWL, SR2
About the Developer
When we introduced CorelDRAW in 1989, we knew we had something special on our hands. With the first graphics software for the Windows® platform, Corel changed the way people express and share ideas—and users have been trusting their ideas to Corel products ever since.
Over the years, Corel has brought a spirit of innovation to the development of a range of award-winning products that includes graphics, painting, photo, video and office software. We've also earned a reputation for delivering high-quality products that are easy to learn and use, and help people achieve new levels of productivity. But more than that, we've built a relationship with our community of users—tens of millions strong—who have amazed and delighted us with everything they create using our software.