Designed for swimmers, the Aftershokz Xtrainerz is engineered to withstand all elements. It is fully waterproof and submersible so you can swim, run, cycle, or train harder than ever before. Its open-ear design powered by bone conduction technology ensures bud-free, comfortable listening all day, in or out of the water. It comes with internal music storage that allows for a library of up to 1,200 songs ready to play at the touch of a button. Supports MP3, WAV, WMA, AAC, and FLAC for device-free listening.
4.4/5 stars on Amazon:
★ ★ ★ ★
Note: Not compatible with Bluetooth or audio streaming services.
- Fully waterproof & submersible good for swimming, running, cycling or training
- Bone conduction technology ensures bud-free, comfortable listening all day
- PremiumPitch 2.0+ for powerful bass & higher volume
- Internal music storage allows 1,200 songs to play
- Supports P3, WAV, WMA, AAC, and FLAC for device-free listening
- Lightweight for all-day comfort
How to Upload Audio Files to Xtrainerz
- Open the USB charging cradle, insert your Xtrainerz into the charger, and close.
- Plug the USB end into your computer (a Xtrainerz drive will pop up)
- Drag and drop your fave audio files into the drive