When it comes to tablets, a finger can only do so much. That's why there's the Adonit Jot Touch with Pixelpoint Stylus. The Jot Touch uses its fine point, pressure sensitive to let you work precisely on any iPad task. The first stylus connected to the Adobe Creative Cloud, this is an especially perfect fit for artists, designers, writers, or any creative who needs to access their portfolio quickly, and work with it efficiently.
4/5 Stars, PC Mag
"Nicely balanced, comfortable and well-designed, the Adonit Jot Touch is an excellent pressure-sensitive stylus for the iPad." CNET
- Create strokes as thick or thin as you want w/ 2,048 levels of pressure sensitivity
- Draw w/ an exceptional accuracy w/ a smart Pixelpoint tip
- Program the buttons for quick shortcuts for your most-used functions like erase & undo
- Pull files from the cloud, copy & paste between devices, & make custom color profiles w/ Adobe Color
- Rest your hand comfortably on the screen w/o making marks thanks to palm rejection