Upgrade to a safer, faster, and more enjoyable browsing experience with AdGuard. Designed to block ads, avoid trackers, and protect you from the multitude of fraudulent and phishing websites online, AdGuard delivers next-level browsing protection for your Mac or PC. With AdGuard, you'll save bandwidth and enjoy faster site loading times; and it even comes with parental controls (Windows users only) for ensuring your kids also have a safe browsing experience.
Trusted by more than 25 million users!
- Blocks all types of ads including video, flash, and other unconventional ads
- Restricts websites w/ inappropriate content for children (Windows users only)
- Knows which sites can be trusted (uses Web of Trust data)
- Blocks ads before pages load into your browser
- Protects from phishing and malware websites
- Speeds up website loading times & saves bandwidth
- Use w/ one Mac or PC
- Google Play Store: ★★★★★ overall from 45,000+ reviews
- Trustpilot: ★★★★★ overall from 3,000+ reviews
What's the Difference Between a Standard & Lifetime License?
Great question! A Standard License issues full access to the app and all minor updates for life. Minor updates
usually include fixes to bugs that surface post-launch. As you know, when an app gets a major update (and advances to the next version e.g. V2, V3, V4), older versions often grow obsolete. Perhaps it no longer works properly with your new computer or OS, or maybe you're simply missing out on serious improvements and experiencing some major FOMO.
That's why a Lifetime License
is so appealing. You'll get a lifetime of major updates, and inevitably a world of new features that are beyond our current imagination. Many of our Lifetime License options are exclusive offers, at the web's best prices.
- Length of access: lifetime
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Access option: desktop
- Child restrictions are currently only available for Windows users
- Updates included
- Mac OS X 10.7+, x64 (not compatible w/ iOS)
- Works with all major browsers, if not simply add it in settings