How's this for a 2-for-1 deal? You'll learn the basics of the C# language and master use of the Microsoft Visual Studio programming environment. Not only will you add a valuable technical skill set to your repertoire, but you'll also easily navigate a platform to build and deploy your apps by course's end.
- Master C# basics & Microsoft Visual Studio w/ 16 hours of content
- Configure the layout of Visual Studio, define variables, interact w/ users, etc.
- Understand data types, data conversions & constants
- Check simple conditions w/ if/else blocks
- Utilize operators to evaluate & assign control structures
- Fully master the principles of object-oriented programming
Tom Oswiak has eight years' experience as a teacher of mathematics, physics, statistics, and programming. He also worked for five years as a database programmer using various technologies such as .NET, Clipper, SQL, SQL Server, SAS, Excel, and more. Currently, he works as a math and computer science teacher at Mercy College in Dobbs Ferry, NY.