Packed with hours of professional-led, professionally-produced videos for smartphone photographers, covering dozens of topics, Polaroid University offers you the power to master smartphone photography. After all, your smartphone is probably your most commonly used camera, and the easiest way to document your life on Insta. Whether you use iPhone or Android, Polaroid University has a logical learning track for you.
- Access the entire Polaroid University library for 5 years
- Learn how to use your smartphone camera to its fullest from professional photographers
- Choose between iPhone or Android or learn how to photograph w/ both
- Explore fundamentals right through to advanced topics
- Understand how to use gridlines, slow motion, time lapse, panoramas, lock focus, & more pro tips
- Stream videos to all your devices easily
We at Polaroid University celebrate photography and the history of photography. In 1947, Edwin Land changed photography forever with the invention of the instant camera. Today, we bring cutting-edge video episodes to teach photography and inspire the exploration and creativity that Edwin Land would be proud of.
Whether you're just looking to get the most out your smartphone on vacation, a serious amateur who wants to master a new HDSLR, or a professional looking to upgrade your skills, Polaroid University has entertaining and educational episodes to help you achieve these goals.
For more details on the university and instructor bios, click here