Millions of people around the world speak in English and billions are looking to improve their English skills. The world is in constant need of teachers who can teach English as a foreign or second language. Welcome to this 120-Hour TEFL (TESOL) Certificate course. After successful completion of this masterclass, you’ll become a certified TESOL teacher and can start teaching English all around the world.
This 120-Hour TEFL (TESOL) Certificate course is specially designed for those who take a keen interest in teaching languages. Curated by industry experts, this certificate course will introduce the fundamentals of teaching linguistics, which will help bridge the gap between students’ first language and English. You will also learn basic pedagogical techniques, how to motivate new learners, and how to get hired for teaching roles abroad.
This course has been given CPD accreditation and is one of the best-selling courses, available to students worldwide.
- Access 12 lectures & 120 hours of content 24/7
- Understand the importance of native languages & explore various cultural backgrounds
- Familiarize with various English language teaching approaches
- Get a solid understanding of the communicative approach to teaching
- Gain sufficient knowledge of the basics of linguistics
- Understand the qualities of a good teacher & learn the responsibilities of a TEFL and TESOL teacher
- Expand your knowledge of TEFL lesson frameworks & familiarize with the stages and structure of an English lesson
- Get a deeper understanding of lesson planning & learn how to make a detailed lesson plan
- Understand sentence structure & familiarize with informative, explanatory and persuasive writing
- Explore various aspects of classroom management & learn how to set goals and implement effective strategies
- Learn how to build a powerful resume & familiarize with TEFL job interview techniques
What Is CPD?
CPD is Continuing Professional Development. The CPD Certification Service is an independent body operating across all market sectors and in support of all professional institutions, bodies, and societies. Its certified CPD ‘quality mark’ is a recognized symbol of quality assured training. This course is CPD Certified and when you complete each course you obtain a number of certified CPD hours.